Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Super Silver (colloidal/nano)

2.00 Ounces
Calculated at checkout

Click the button below to add the Super Silver (colloidal/nano) to your wish list.


Product Description

This 2oz. spray product is made with only 2 ingredients, pure silver and distilled water. It is measured at 15ppm.  

Silver has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes. Known to be an effective bacteriacide, but does so much more.  Spray it on cuts and scrapes, rashes and sore throats... it acts like second immune system by destroying bacteria and viruses. It is toxic to viruses, bacteria, yeasts, molds, protozoa, and parasites in the egg stage. Therefore, Super Silver will destroy the stubborn staph and common strep bacteria which are developing resisitance to todays over prescribed anti-biotics. Colloidal silver is odorless, tasteless and has no known negative reaction to any medication, health problem, diet, or artificial alteration to the human body. We encourage you to do your own research. A smarter humanity is a better humanity

There are listings of over 650 diseases and health problems that Super Silver colloidal/nano will effect positively. 

Our Super Silver can be diluted with deionized water and used as a anti baterial spray around the office. Spray it in drinking water bottles to help keep water fresher longer.  You will find a million uses for it.  

Disclaimer: Our BioRox and Super Silver are not intended as sole treatment of medical conditions or diseases.;-)  


Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Write a review

chat iconOur newsletter


Recent Updates